Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anticipatory Hypothesis


The last day of summer is worse than the first day of school. The last day of being single is worse than the first day of marriage. That is a bad example. I know many would argue that of course it is worse because you want to be with your beloved. I would argue that it is worse because well I wouldn't argue that. I hate marriage and think that every day spent single is a better one. I am not anti relationship, I am anti-marriage. The last day of being nine, is worse than the day after your birthday when you morbidly dwell on the fact that you will double digits until the day you die...probably. Is anticipation always worse than the actual event? Does death fall in this category? I hope so. Now the first time you have sex better not fall into this category for so many reasons. I sadly cannot tell you. Well it's not devastating...but anyway. It should not fall into this category for so many reasons. 1) Sex shouldn't be bad at all 2) and if it is, by God! it had better not be worse than the wait. So maybe this hypothesis should be changed to: Is anticipation more taxing than the actual event? Taxing is good. It just describes a draining of will or effort or strength. I like taxing. Devirginization should definitely fall into this category. Well sex can be taxing I guess, but that has kind of negative connotation. Now I expect it to take effort and strength can't be a bad thing to have and if you went at it all night I think it could definitely be taxing. But not in the negative way. Sorry. I did not mean for this to be a sex ramble. It was supposed to philosophical, but I guess not. So yes....after all this rambling. Anticipation is more taxing than the actual event. Definitely. I hope. God!

No comments: