Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Day of Freedom


Ahh! As much as I have hated this summer in a lot of ways, I am sad to see it go. I am looking forward to school and burying myself in the massive piles of work I am going to be receiving that way I have a legit excuse to ignore my mother. I am looking forward to simply having something to do with my days even if it means conforming to the last form of forced slavery. Nah, I jest. School's not that bad. I am going to miss the freedom of doing whatever I want all day. That is nice, I will not lie. But as the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." I really hope that some out there do not, but for now the summer of 2008 falls into that category. Now a moment of silence out of respect for this fallen summer. Like so many of its predecessors it fought valiantly for life and in the same manner lost to the undefeatable forces of fall.

No comments: