Saturday, July 12, 2008

Changes To Come

I went template shopping today. I swear to God! It is like picking out a wedding dress. Well, for me it is. I know that doesn't leave much to be desired for the wedding, but it's all about what's underneath anyway. Okay then! Back on track. Sorry about that one. =)
I finally found this understated artsy one. Yes, I am proud of it. Be nice. We can't all be effing Picasso. So yeah, Eva endured it with me. Poor thing. Well whatever, she's been through worse with me and she knows it. I have two words: Art Museum. I am so proud that I have had a hand in her defiance. Aw, it's what every baby cousin dreams of. If you want a good time...if you know what I mean...call 206-376-9798. Those of you who know that number...well what can I say she's a slut...it gets around. Jk. For those of you who know it, don't tell me what happens. It's like ruining Christmas. I must go and be whitty and charming. Yes, well I do lead a glamorous life with the Cinderella aspect of it and all. Well to be more acurate, Cinderella minus the gorgeously cheezy prince, plus a normal physique, minus the crazy bag lady, plus...where was I going with this?
Ah yes, pardon the rambling. As I was template shopping today I ran across the most breath-takingly, exquisite layout known to God and Man. It will be premiering the third thursday of every month. Ok after the first month it won't be a premier anymore. You will get my gist. Farewell and here's to all the wonderful fluffiness to come. (Hint, Hint, Wink.)

1 comment:

Eva said...

Can't wait for tomorrow!
I'm "purring" with excitment!

~Eva