Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Peace, In My Own Little Corner

I am alone almost all day. I think I have said this before. If I haven't, well then, there you go. Even with this being the case I don't really get my "me" time until at least 10:30. I live for the time every night when I go up into my room and close the door. This lasts from 10:30 to about 3:00 at the latest. O, I love it! I usually will watch a movie online. Maybe two if I'm really in the mood. Then I will read. Sometimes I skip the movie and go right to the reading. I will usually fall asleep with the book next to my head. I swear it makes me sleep better. Anyway, so I am enjoying this serenity at the moment and I thought that I would share it with you. I am here nightly and this is probably the only thing (besides sleeping in) that I will miss about this summer.

1 comment:

Eva said...

You have no idea what I would give to have days like that!

~Eva