Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Eva


My other half. She knows everything there is to know about me and vice versa. She's my cousin. She is a gorgeous redhead with attitude. She is exactly a year and half older than me. I don't know what I'm going to do when she goes off to college. She is amazing. She has basically co-raised four of her five younger siblings. She is working this summer so I don't see her as much. Last summer we practically spent all of the two months together. We hung around and waited around for Harry Potter. We constantly bounce ideas off each other and we're there for anything. I really couldn't live without her.



Those are my confidantes. I'll refer back to them in stories when I start seeing them again.

2 comments:

Socks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

The other half. We are one mind when we are togther. And you think that it's going to be hard when I go to college? You have no idea how much I will miss... "us".

~Eva