Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jasper?

So when I opened this window my first thought was "I don't have anything to say." But then...I was at this festival today and I was waiting for Eva to get done with getting a henna tattoo. I was turned around staring off into space when...He came into my line of sight. O My GoD! I'm usually am not this pathetic and shallow, but WOW. I mean this guy was a different kind of gorgeous. He looked at me for a really quick second and I am so mad that I was the first one to look down. He was blonde and I usually don't go for those. Anyway. I was being ridiculous. I told Eva once she was done and we tried to find him. Of course, no such luck. I was trying to give up but I had never wanted to find a random person so much before. It was like a compulsion. I know. I have just been elevated on the stalker alert chart (if there is one). I decided that I should stop looking for him. It's a well known fact that once you stop looking for something it comes to you. I was standing there with Eva. I had described him to her. She grabbed my arm and spun me around asking, "Is that him? Brown vest!" Yes, I know. But the vest was hot. I saw him walking away. I stomped and squealed like a five year old. Eva grabbed my wrist and yelled "C'mon!" We sorta stalked him. I refuse to be ashamed of that. I never did get his eyes completely devoted to mine ever again. But I did prove that he did actually exist. Yay!

No comments: