Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Re-vamp


I have redone my page after the GOD-AWFUL Zac Gay-fron interuption. I do apologize for that. Twas not my fault. That is the last time I give someone my password. Other half be damned, one half of me can just be eternally confused and left in the dark. Anyway, I went hunting for quotes today and decided that I would do a love theme. Now when you read them, keep in mind that I do not agree with a fair number of them. I just figured we would represent many schools of thought. And obviously I do not know what the hell love is. I think that anyone who does would not post tons of ridiculous on it on their blog. Whatever. I found out the other day that my ex is secretly dating someone. I'm very happy for him. I am happy that he has moved on. I must say that I am surprised because the girl seems a bit out of his league, but whatever. All the more power to him. I do not know why it is a secret. My bets are on the fact that it just makes it more fun. So yeah. I don't really have much to say. I am leaving for the San Juan Islands on Sunday and getting back next Friday. I am dreading it. I do not know that side of my family very well and don't get me wrong they are very nice. They are just a tish bit boring at times. I think slightly vanilla. Yes, that's the word I'm looking for. They are just on slightly on the vanilla end of the 31 flavors buffet. Where as I am more on the Jamoca Almond Fudge or Rainbow Sherbert end. You catch my drift? Aaaanyyywaaayyyy... Sigh. That pretty much wraps it up for me.

No comments: