Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trudie



Sort of a redhead. Crazy hippie. One of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She has the hardest time focusing. I've been having issues with her recently. She started smoking pot, and while I'd like to be cool with it, it's really not doing her any favors. The kids who can handle it without totally screwing up their lives, I have no problem with them doing it. But Trudie, she used to be smarter than me. Now she just barely scrapes by. Her parents got divorced almost two years ago, I think. Her mom is now really happy with her new partner and they're great together. She was fine last year, then this year she started falling apart. Maybe the shock is just hitting her late. So that's her in a nutshell. Oh yeah, and she's fashion crazed just like me.

1 comment:

Gabigail said...

I'd live to bone Trudie