Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Daily Recap

Every single day I do about half of my chores. The ones that my parents actually can tell if I do or not. Every single day I wait for something exciting to happen. Rarely does such an occasion grace me with its presence. If I was a good kid and I did my chores like I was supposed to, if I worked out (I really want to work out, I just have the stupidest tapes, and a million other valid excuses), if I did all that, do you think something exciting would happen? I'm not overexagerating. I wake up everyday, do my chores, watch tv, do some stuff online, and then at night when i'm finally done dealing with nothing I read. It's not like I deal with difficult people all day. I'm alone all day. Sometimes that really bugs me. But when my parents come home, I usually just wish that I was alone again. My mom isn't even here at night. Even when she is, she isn't here. She and I fight so much. I know that that's just because we are so much alike. Sometimes that fact infuriates me, at others it inspires me. Anyway, I do nothing all day. I guess this is so difficult because I am used to having so much to do that at any given time I am about to beat my head against the wall. It is in this state that I find some kind of warped contentment. Call me crazy, you wouldn't be the first.

No comments: